Why A Daily Dose of Mischief?

Because I can...although I probably won't...not daily anyhow. I am starting this little blog to record some of those daily joys that come from being the Mom of five boys. I expect the entries to be generally shorter than on my other blog...and not on a daily basis. But A Daily Dose of Mischief just sounded better than...Weekly Dose, Monthly Dose or some other quantity. I don't plan to get too philosophical about this little blog. It's for posting amusing, frustrating or otherwise interesting things that my kids do or say. Now if only they would do something interesting today...I suppose I can always think back on fond rememberences of mischief past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...