I am so far behind!

I just realized I haven't blogged on this blog for over ten days...the horror!

Actually I have just been very sick and mostly in bed for the last week. Because I was in bed I didn't hear the boys say as many cute things as I normally would.


Update on #4...the mole biopsy came back clean...so yay! And he will have that lovely curved scar to show for it the rest of his life!


We went to my sister's house yesterday for her annual pumpkin carving party. The kids dress up in their costumes, and we all carve pumpkins and eat good food. Its great fun for all. We actually don't really take the kids Trick or Treating...we just have a family movie night and eat junk food and have fun together. The pumpkin party is like their Halloween so the dressing up is there. Being sick, I had a hard time getting their costumes together but we made do.

Here are a few pics.

Jango Fett vs the Jedi...

#1 being the good sport he is decided to go as a black hole at the last minute...

What was going to be a Yoda costume was adapted to become a regular Jedi since the boys lost part of Yoda's ears...

Luke...use the force Luke...

Comments

Unknown said…
I keep looking at that spider's web. Very creepy. :-)
An Ordinary Mom said…
I am glad that biopsy came back negative!
Jenn said…
Good news and costumes.

Sorry you are feeling so bad. Is there anything I can do?
Michelle Alley said…
Love the cute costumes, your boys are so cute! Hope you are feeling better. I just saw Shannon! He flew down for my brother's wedding. He's living in Seattle and has a band called "Legion Within" on Myspace - He's bald with a goatee - was great getting caught up!

Popular posts from this blog

What could be better than a free pet?

Let them be little

School Picture Time...