Compliment?

The other day my eight-year-old, tell-it-how-he-sees-it, son got a Mr. Incredible sticker from his older brother who was rewarded for letting the nurse stick him with four immunization shots...

Mr. Incredible © 2004 Buena Vista Pictures Distribution. All Rights Reserved.

...after looking down at at the picture for a little bit, he ran to me and said, "Dad...your as fat as Mr. Incredible...you can be him!"

On the one hand, I'm not really flattered with sudden reminders of the obvious in this regard, but on the other hand, Mr. Incredible is a buff, strong super hero.

Comments

Amelia Antwiler said…
They are too honest sometimes, aren't they?
John Andersen said…
they tell is as they see it! One day I'm going to be miss being told I am fat, chunky, or soft by these little ones when they are no longer little!

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...