Split Pea Soup

I have had a lifelong hatred of split pea soup ever since my Mom made it when I was a kid.
D on the other hand, loves it. He recently got some Campbells split pea soup to try to get me to try it and see that it wasn't always the way I ate it growing up.
A day or two later I heard the boys talking about it.
#4: It looked like BARF!
#2: Yeah, that's why I didn't have any. I know you aren't supposed to judge a book by its cover, but it looked DISGUSTING! How are you supposed to eat something that makes you lose your appetite looking at it?

My sentiments exactly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Same situation at our home. I love the stuff, but Amber can't stand it. Therefore, I never get to eat it! Man, I miss Split Pea Soup!
Acacia said…
Ooo, ever had Andersen's?? Ever been to Solvang, CA? I won't eat SplitPea unless it's from there. That stuff is divine! The rest is exactly like #2 and #4 discussed.

Thanks for stopping by! Glad to have you!
Anonymous said…
yeah i can't stand the look or the thought of it either. i agree with the boys!

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...