Girl Shows

I was reviewing some work-related stuff on the computer at home. My seven-year-old son was on the other computer next to me doing his 'computer time.' Without venturing a glance away from his game, he said, "Dad, we had to watch a girl's show at school today."

"What?" I asked after realizing he was talking to me.

"We watched Cinderella at school today," he clarified. He maintained his stare at his computer screen with fingers flapping over the keyboard.

"Why?"

"We're studying fairy tales in school"

"Oh. Did you like it?"

Without breaking concentration on his video game, he exclaimed, "Nooooeeew! It's a girl's show, what do you expect?!"

Comments

John Andersen said…
You sure have a group of boys there. I hope their sister has a chance!

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...