B's boys...

I have not been posting on here very often! I need to fix that. I somewhat blame facebook since it's so quick and easy to post funny things the kids do and say there.

B, who I can't call baby B anymore since we had a new baby in September, calls her brothers her boys. It's so cute when she says, "I want to see my boys!" or yells out "My boys are home!" When they come home. What is even cuter is that she came up with the term all on her own. She is already taking over the household!



B's newest boy...
And since I haven't talked about baby D much on this blog, here is a pic to catch things up!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow he is cute! and the really funny thing is that emma calls her brothers her boys too! and i never said a word about it. so strange...i love it too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...