A new contributor...

Since I have another blog aside from this one, and this blog is dedicated to the escapades of our five boys and the future escapades of #6 (we don't know if its a boy or a girl) who is due to make an appearance in June, I thought I would add my wonderful husband as a contributor to this blog. He also has a blog of his own, and has had many experiences with the mischief of our boys. I hope you will give my husband dmo a warm welcome!

I am sorry we haven't had a post up in about a week. We were hit by some big storms and were without power for a few days. We are all doing well and getting back to normal everyday life. The boys enjoyed a week off from school, and today was their first day back to their usual routine.

Comments

Maddy said…
Yup heard all about the storms [you're forgiven!]
Best wishes

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

Popular posts from this blog

What could be better than a free pet?

Let them be little

School Picture Time...