PDA...again.

As D was about to leave for work after lunch we were standing in the kitchen talking. I guess I was standing too close to him or something because #4 came in, looked at us and said, "Are you doing the looooove thing?"
I said, "What do you mean? This?" and I kissed D on the cheek. #4 said "Yes!" then ran into the living room which is divided from the kitchen by a blanket that we hung there to keep all the heat from escaping the living room. We heard him yell to the other boys that we were doing the loooove thing...which of course caused the other boys to shout out their disgust. Then, interestingly enough one by one they started to peek around the blanket into the kitchen. I think they secretly like knowing that we looooooove each other.
As I walked D to the door I kissed him goodbye and since #1 was standing there I made sure to kiss D loudly. #1 screamed. Then as I walked back through the kitchen #4 came in and said, "I heard #1 scream, I know you were smooching."
That's right Bub, get used to it.

Comments

kids are so funny like that. The LOVE to hate it. :)

Hope you are having a lovely holiday season!
Maddy said…
A very healthy perspective from both viewpoints I'd say.
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"which takes you straight to my new blog.
Michelle Alley said…
Merry Christmas Heather! I hope you are doing well and have a great Christmas! XOXO

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...