Dinner Conversations...

Every night at dinner DMo will ask the boys what they learned that day. Sometimes they they can't come up with anything, but usually they have at least something they remember talking about or learning about at school.
The other day #1 said that he learned about the horrors of puberty in health class so we asked him what some of them were. He mentioned things like pimples, and B.O. #2 piped up that starting to like girls would be one of those things too.
I pointed out that #1 is almost 11 and that the horror for him could start soon. DMo mentioned that he was messed up back when he was 11, and that he cried over all kinds of little things. I made a comment that he must have done all his crying back then because I have only seen him cry once in the last 13 years. #1 was curious and asked me when I had seen Dad cry, and I replied honestly, "When you were born."
Somehow it came out sounding wrong, and everyone (including #1) busted up laughing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh, that is too funny. I love your dinner conversations!
Amelia Antwiler said…
*SNORT*
It was the beginning of the end..

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...