Hydrothermia

We were at the beach yesterday looking at tidepools and taking some pictures. D went ahead of us and climbed up on some tall rocks so he could take pictures. We waited for him to get done. For a long time he was standing there silhouetted against the sky while he took some pictures of a lighthouse out at sea.
#4 noticed D and asked me: Does Daddy have hydrothermia?
Me: No, Daddy doesn't have hypothermia.
#4: Then why is he just standing there not moving?

I thought it was cute that #4 thought Daddy was too cold to move. It was cold, but pretty warm for February.

Comments

Michelle Alley said…
I love your remembrance of these little things your boys say. So sweet!
Scribbit said…
That's too funny--and I wish we could go to the beach here--I'm jealous.

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...