A Trip To The Beach

Last summer the kids and I took a trip to the beach. We like listening to waves crash against the rocks.



When the water hits the rocks it sprays high into the air.



The kids enjoy climbing around on the giant rocks.



The kids found a lot of great hiding places among the rocks.



The trees on this beach are fun to climb.


While the kids climb high into the tree, I stand guard to make sure they stay safe.



We also love to meet the crabs, starfish, birds, and other friends that play at the beach.



Watching the wildlife is one of our favorite things to do at the beach.


They usually don't try to hurt us, but I am still cautious around them.



They make funny faces and act all goofy.





I can't help laughing when I hear the sounds they make.


Also, when wildlife are around, we rarely need to bring our own food.


We always have a good time at the beach.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ah yes, it's time for another trip to the beach for us too. we never made it last year.
Scribbit said…
Oh the beach! Sigh. How I would have loved to have seen it.
Unknown said…
I've never noticed before what a great photographer you are. These are some great pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...