Disneyland Wish Fears

I was about to head downstairs after tucking the boys into bed last night when, out of the blue, my 5-yr-old said he was scared. He's been waking me up almost every night for the past few weeks due to bad dreams. Anticipating some answers to the cause of his nightly disruptions, I asked him why he was scared.

He went on to explain that when we were at Disneyland, he threw a coin into a fountain and made a wish. He wished for all of the Thomas the Tank Engine toys in the world.

He was scared because he just realized that if his wish came true, 'there would be too many and the house might explode!'

I did my best to console him without making him loose hope that his wish might not come true and made my way downstairs when the kids got on a tangent discussion with each about who the 'wish maker' might be (after all it got to be different than Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy because they already have a job).

He made that wish at Disneyland 15 months ago!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow!
John Andersen said…
The things these guys think of. It is funny what kids taught about at bedtime. Its great that they talk and are buds.

Popular posts from this blog

What could be better than a free pet?

Let them be little

School Picture Time...