Indiana Jones and the Shark Treasure

I was inspired by the following video:
http://www.youtube.com/v/jds1QZrJq1Y
to put together a Lego-adventure story with my boys.

The boys (particularly K) came up with general story and set up the scenes. I took the pictures and tried to create a narrative that fit their story and the pictures. The boys had fun setting up the scenes with the Lego characters and telling me what was going on in the story. I tried to keep up with the camera and remembering all of the story components.

It was fun. So without further ado, please enjoy:


(Simply 'Click' through the slides.)

If the above link doesn't work (seems to only work with Internet Explorer) try this link.

Comments

John Andersen said…
Wow...you guys never cease to amaze me! Cool story!
Anonymous said…
that's hilarious!

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...