What Mom's eat...

#4 drew some pictures today and was showing them to #5, explaining what they were. Basically it was a series of babies (shaped like upside down hearts with eyes and a smile) and each one had a certain food they ate, and they only ate that food. I was at the computer when I heard him explaining it to #5
#4: And this baby only eats graham crackers, this baby only eats fruit snacks, this baby only eats icecream, and THIS baby only eats bananas.
Then he pointed to the much larger upside down heart on the page and said...
#4: This is the Mommy. Mommies eat all the cookies.
I asked him why he said Mommies eat all the cookies and his answer was that "Mommies get to do whatever they want..."

In other news, today was #4's first day of school. He is in Kindergarten this year!


I can't believe he is already in Kindergarten!

Excited for School

Comments

Michelle Alley said…
That was so cute! Yeah, for Kindergarten :)
Scribbit said…
If only mommies could eat anything they wanted but without the calories--that's what I'm really hoping for.
Sketchy said…
My baby is off to school this year too. I try not to think about it too much, it makes me sad.

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...