Image is everything...

Our boys are notorious for having hard to control hair. #3 in particular has hair that almost always sticks up and the longer his hair the worse it is. This morning as we got ready for church I was combing his hair with a wet comb just trying to get it to lay somewhat flat. Finally I grabbed a bottle of hair gel, squirted some in my hand and applied it liberally to his wet hair. Then I combed it down , got it flat, and to my surprise it stayed that way! He came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and I asked him how he liked his hair. He said.
"I like it okay. I look really good." Then he paused and looked at me sideways. "A little TOO good."
After church he kept trying to mess his hair up and got frustrated that he couldn't make it stick up. After the gel dried I had combed through his hair and it looked like normal hair (i.e. not all slick and sticky looking) but try as he might, he just couldn't get it to stick up. That gel really works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...