What happens when the moon gets full?

This question came from #4 aka K last night. I was trying to enjoy a relaxing bath but the boys kept coming to the bathroom door to talk to me. I ended up trapped behind the shower curtain while K poked his head around the door to ask me what happened when the moon got full.

Me: The moon gets brighter, and its lighter outside. Go ask Dad.
K: I already DID!
Me: What did he say?
K: He said it reflects light.
Me: That's right.
K: Are werewolves going to come?
Me: There are no such things as werewolves.
K: (after a long pause) I think you're lying.
Me: K, there are NO werewolves. They are made up.
K: Oh.

I am still not sure he believes me. Here I thought he wanted a scientific answer about why the moon gets full, and all he was worried about was when the werewolves were going to come and get us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...