Awkward moments...

We went to a Birthday Party for my Mom yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! It was a milestone one (I won't tell you which, she might not like that, but I will say she is not 100 yet) so we had a party at my sister's house and the kids had a great time with a water balloon toss, a beanbag toss, and fishing over the fence for prizes.
At one point during the party my sister Tara who was hosting the party was nursing her baby. #4 and #5 came in and asked her what the baby was doing. She told them he was eating. They asked what he was eating and she said milk. Then one of them said "You must have his bottle in your pocket!"
I guess it has been a little while since they have seen someone breast feeding.

Comments

Sketchy said…
And what did she say?

I remember my oldest kids being very curious when I nursed my last baby, I guess they weren't old enough to notice when I nursed the others.
Heffalump said…
Well, when they asked her if they could see the bottle, she said they needed to talk to me about it. She took the easy road out.
When I was nursing I always told them what was up and the older boys know all about breast feeding. It has been almost three years since my youngest stopped nursing, so he and the next one up just don't remember I guess.
Ha! Too funny.

My son used to pretend to breastfeed.
Unknown said…
Thanks for visiting my blog, Heffalump. Now I know what was in the little picture :-) Couldn't tell it was someone sitting by a waterfall on my comment space.

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...