Good news depends on your point of view...

The following is a conversation I had with the boys after I found out that my little sister Heidi is engaged.
Me: Boys guess what? Heidi and Scott are engaged!
#2: Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!
Me: What do you mean ewww?
#2: That's DISGUSTING!
Me: Do you even know what engaged means?
#2: Yeah, it means they like to kiss a lot.
Me: It means they are getting married.
#2: EEEEWWWW! That's even worse! Well, I'm not going!
Me: Yes you are! Not to the wedding because they are getting married in the temple, but to the reception.
At this point #5 started to cry (very hard) and wailed I don't WANNA go!

I thought it was good news anyway!

Comments

Amelia Antwiler said…
Congratst to Heidi!
That story is HILLARIOUS! Sounds like something I'd hear around here.
Carrot Jello said…
That's funny. Sounds like a boy.
Bri-onic Man said…
I never realized it refers to being engaged in kissing. Your boys are very perceptive. :-) Thanks for the laugh.

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...