Hangman the second...

As I have mentioned before, the boys have been known to play hangman to pass the time in church. We even got a magnetic hangman set for #1 for his birthday and he took it to church yesterday. He and #2 were playing hangman and it was #2's turn to pick the word. #1 asked if it was something to do with Star Wars, and #2 smiled sweetly and said yes. It was a five letter word. At the end of the game #2 started laughing really hard. It turns out that the word he used was LOSER. I am not sure if he meant that #1 is a loser at playing Star Wars II on the computer, or just a loser in general...but he was pretty proud of himself. I suppose I should feel thankful that we were a little bit late to church and ended up sitting in a seperate room from the rest of the congregation. We could hear the speakers and etc through the overhead speakers, but we didn't have to feel quite as embarrassed when #2 burst out laughing in the middle of the meeting.
#2 also asked me if I was going to post about it on my blog (which hadn't occurred to me). I asked him if he wanted me to post about it, and he said yes with a big grin. How could I resist that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...