Today's moment of fun

My boys just walked in from school.
#3...Mom, what about Lego Star Wars? (here let me insert that my boys try to make me play Lego Star Wars II every day so they can watch...its better than TV to them)
Me: Is Lego Star Wars the most important part of your day?
#3: YES!

#2: What's that? (referring to a blog I was reading)
Me: A blog.
#2: Oh, then its boring.

#5: (noticing that I turned off the TV and put on a CD) I HATE watching music! I don't want to watch music! I HATE MUSIC!

Such is my life.

Comments

Scribbit said…
Okay the odds are pretty good he was referring to mine. :) I've always suspected my blog is boring to anyone but myself.
Heffalump said…
Scribbit, it wasn't actually your blog...I had already read yours for today. Although it wouldn't have mattered what blog it was since he wasn't reading it...(he wouldn't be interested unless it had a picture of a video game or something on the screen. Then he would have thought it was the coolest blog on the planet.) He is only 8, so his experience is limited.
Michelle Alley said…
What a small world! Great to hear from you! How are things? Don't you love what kids say! Love your blog and look forward to hearing more on your blog.

PS Thanks for the band rememabrance - I had almost forgot about that!

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...