#2 is a poet...

For Mother's Day #2 gave me a book of poems. The first one was a name poem. I am not including all of it but it included words to describe himself such as Hungry, Dangerous and Electrifying. The second one was a poem about video games. Each poem he wrote was assigned to be in a certain style. This one is the two word style.

Video Games

Video Games,
are awesome,
have exploding,
have ratings,
are fun,
are easy,
are cool,
are hard.

See how he captures the dual nature of video games being easy and hard?
Next, a color poem...

Green

Green is a light saber.
Green is the color of my eyes.
Green is the color of Yoda.
Green is my Mom's favorite color.

Then a poem about the sun which was written following the shape of the sun, including words going off into the rays of the sun. Just writing the words would not do it justice. You would have to see it.

Lastly, a diamond poem titled Mom Dad

Mom
Nice, Happy
Cooks, Sleeps, Works, Eats
Tall, Smart
Dad
See why its called a diamond poem?
I also got lovely cards from my other boys, and a fridge magnet made specially for me by #3, who also brought me heart shaped cards and snowflakes he made throughout the day.
D cooked all the meals today, AND did the dishes. All in all, it was a good Mother's Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...