Good Mail...


I usually reserve this blog for talk about funny things my boys say or do....with occasional guest appearances by other people's kids. I actually have a few people that read this blog, but don't read or know about my other blog. That is okay, since I have been writing in this blog more often than the other one. However, I got some Good Mail today and I wanted to thank Annie for sending it my way. To tie this in with the kid theme of this blog...I will tell you all that kids like Good Mail too! My boys love getting mail, but unfortunately they usually only get it around their birthdays. Here is a challenge for you to get your kids involved in some Good Mail as well!

Comments

carrie said…
Yeah! I love good mail too;)
I just arranged a pen-pal friendship between my best friend's little girl and a little girl I know up here. I think I'm more excited about it than they are though. =P

I might have figured out why your name is so familiar. My best friend knew a gal in Washington with the exact same name and might have mentioned her. Still really weird though!

Congrats on the good mail!
Heffalump said…
Kimberly: Where in Washington? I grew up in Washington. Of course I moved out of Washington once I got married which is when my name became what it is today. We did live in Washington for about six months after D finished college. There are a lot of other people with my name though...
My kids do good getting their Thank you notes out after their birthdays. Of course they were excited when they saw all my goodmail this morning!! Maybe they can start too!
Michelle Alley said…
nhYeah! Good Mail is great. I know there are a few people I've seen where their kids are good mail pals, a sort of pen pal if you will.
Unknown said…
Thank you and you are welcome.
Scribbit said…
I wish I got more good old fashioned letters. Not emails, but handwritten letters. I should probably send more.

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...