Children...so good for your self esteem

Today #4 brought came over with our wedding photo album in his hand and said:

"Mom looks more pretty in this book."

Its true. I was "more pretty" back then. That was 11 years and more than many pounds ago. (Not to mention I was wearing my wedding dress and a little make-up). I am going to choose to look at it optimistically. Pretty is pretty...I will take what I can get, so I will take it as a compliment. If he had just said that I was pretty back then it could be taken to mean that I am no longer pretty, and since he clearly said MORE pretty...that means he was definitely saying that I am pretty now...just not as pretty as I was all those inches and that wedding dress ago. Thank you son for the unintended compliment!

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice and pretty article

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...