Count your blessings...

#2 was complaining today about how much bad luck he has in his young life. I tried to get him to count his blessings, and we talked about how many great opportunities he has. He really loves to play games on the computer for instance, and I pointed out how there are some kids whose families don't have a computer, or don't have as many great CD-Roms as he does, or whose parents won't even let them play on the computer. I then explained that I didn't even really learn how to use a computer until I was a grown up. I was sure that this would make him think about how blessed he is. His response was:
So THATs why I am better at playing computer games than you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...