A true brother will sacrifice himself for you

So what if he doesn't know that you chose to sleep next to him so that he would be between you and whatever monsters might be lurking in the night. (#4 is oblivious to the fact that #3 chose where to sleep tonight so that #4 would be strategically placed to get eaten by the monsters first.

I always took great comfort in sleeping in the bottom bunk as a child. I knew that if a scary creature came in it was likely to be big, and it would take more work to bend down and get me on the bottom bunk than it would take to simply swipe my big sister from the top bunk and eat her instead.

Comments

Stephanie said…
Awesome. I always thought the top bunk was safer. I never thought about it that way.

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...