Sometimes they are just smarter than we are...

Today was a particularly stressful day for me and I was pretty frazzled by dinner time. I was just looking forward to the boys going to bed so I could have some peace and quiet. As they were getting ready for bed I was playing a computer game online, trying to relax and #5 aka C came and asked to sit on my lap. I wasn't really in the mood, I just wanted to have some time without any kids or anyone else bothering me, so I told him to go ask Daddy to sit on HIS lap. So off he trotted, and he came back a few minutes later and said.
"I asked Dad and he said it was okay for me to sit on your lap." And of course he said it with a perfectly sweet and serious tone. Either I am not a good communicator, or he is just too smart for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...