I am special

#3 gets very into the idea of things that he likes. If he thinks something is cool he will do as much with it as he can. So last week, when Valentine's Day was approaching, he started bringing home a couple of homemade Valentines for me each day. I also found out that he was making Valentines each day for the aide in his classroom, and that he asked a little girl that sits near him to be his Valentine. In fact one day he came home with I love (only it was a heart instead of the word love) K....(her whole name of course) written on the palm of his hand. I asked him about it, and his reply was that he is supposed to love everyone because everyone is his family spiritually (wise words from a six year old). A few days later he came home from school and walked up to me. He didn't say anything, just held up his hand with the palm facing me. There on his palm was written. I heart Mom. I feel special! That kid can be a real sweetie sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...