Sometimes life is the pits

We had my parents over for Easter dinner yesterday. We enjoyed a nice turkey dinner, with mashed potatoes, oyster stuffing, gravy, salad, and ice cream Sundaes for dessert. The boys got a little bored later on while trying to entertain Grandma and Grandpa. I jokingly suggested they show Grandma and Grandpa how well they can play their armpits (after my Dad got them started on imitating certain bodily noises). This unfortunate suggestion on my part led to several minutes of pit playing joy. Who knew I had such talented kids?
f you are interested in learning how to play the pits (I confess I never learned how, and I am happy to just listen and not participate personally) my boys suggest that getting your hand wet first helps. Now go, and enjoy the music.

Comments

carrie said…
In my younger years I was an expert at playing the back of my knees.
Millie said…
LOLOL....

I had heard that only boys can play their pits. Girls are too chesty, or something. I've never been able to do it, personally. And it's not for a lack of trying.
Wonderland Girl said…
You know, your dad has brought that up to two different people today. I think he was highly impressed by their talent.

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...