Bread and water are good...

Today on the way to church we were talking about the sacrament and how it is one of the most important parts of our Sunday church services.
#3 said: The bread and water is really good for you because it reminds you of God. It won't make you not hungry though. If you are really hungry and thirsty though you should definitely take it.

I am planning on taking tomorrow off from the computer. I have realized that I have not been spending as much time with my boys as I should be, and I have been spending a lot of time on the computer. So tomorrow I am going to spend the day with my boys having fun and doing things they would want to be doing. See you on Tuesday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have those days too. Hope it's a beautiful day for you and the boys!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...