My baby is growing up...

#1 aka J asked if he could start his own blog today. For now we are not making it a public blog because, hey, there are some weird people out there. He is very excited about the prospect of writing in his blog every day. He has big plans to have tomorrow be movie monday in which he recommends a movie. It will be interesting to see where it goes and I will keep you updated on his progress periodically once he gets it going on a regular basis.
Boy I am glad we have two computers! I don't know if I could handle someone taking up my own blogging time...and #1 does the one finger typing, so it takes him a while to get things down.

On another note, my husband also started his own blog today. He admits that he will probably not blog often, but its still a start.

Comments

John Andersen said…
I'll be checking out D's blog. I'll have to add it to my RSS reader like I have added yours.

What do we have to do to see J's blog???
Carrot Jello said…
My daughter started a blog too. She's starting to beg for comments. Didn't take her long.

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...