Hormones...

I went to a scrap booking activity Tuesday night while #1 and #2 were at Cub Scouts. They played in the gym afterwards while I finished up the pages I was working on. A few other kids were there and they spent some time playing with the son (he is around three) of one of my friends.
After the activity #2 pointed out that they must be a bad influence because whenever they play with other little boys the other boys get very rowdy and aggressive. I explained to him that it wasn't them, but that it was just how boys are. I said "Its called testosterone."
Of course this brought up questions about what testosterone is, and I explained that it was a hormone that boys have in more abundance. This brought on the question of what hormones are and #1 piped up, "Oh yeah, hormones are what make you fall in love when you are older."

Comments

Carrot Jello said…
Ha ha! Hormones make you fall in love. That's funny.
Scribbit said…
Impressive that he had a definition ready at hand.
Tori :) said…
Yeah- hormones play a role a suppose... LOL
Maddy said…
A very good answer!

Congratulations on your award from Scribbit!
Cheers
J-Dog said…
Thank You, Scribbit! (Yes,I'm N0.1)

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...