Mawwaige...that bwessed awwangement...

Yesterday #2 expressed that he is not interested in getting married when he grows up. I think it was something along the lines of "I don't want to spend my whole life looking for someone to marry." He was also concerned that he would find someone he wanted to marry and they would not want to marry him.

#3 gave his own words of comfort when he said something like: After she says no you can just tell her how you always do jobs when Mom asks you to, and then she will want to marry you.

I told #2 that women really like a man who is willing to do dishes and help with the housework like he is, but his comment was that he didn't want to end up doing all the work by himself.

I imagine when he is older and those hormones kick in, he will be singing a different tune.

Comments

J-Dog said…
Eww!

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...