My 100th Post on this blog!


I wish I had something really spectacular or funny to relate today in celebration of my 100th post. Really I spent most of today and half of yesterday away from the boys while I went to OIS training which is a kind of training that helps you to defend yourself and safely physically restrain someone else. Its a long story...but I am done with the training now and back in the swing of things. I haven't really been able to blog or read blogs for the last couple of days.


In honor of Wordless Wednesday I am including a picture of #2. Yes, I am aware that it looks fake. He still thinks it is cool, and I had fun making it (D helped out). I am also just learning how to use the program, so I may get better as time goes by.

#2 vs #2

Comments

Tori :) said…
I think it looks awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

What could be better than a free pet?

Let them be little

School Picture Time...