What Boredom can do...

#2 is already bored. He is also the only one of our five kids that is willing to work hard without... motivation. This can be a winning combination!
The other day he called me upstairs to show me something. What I found was that both bedrooms and the area at the top of the stairs were both spotlessly clean. He was so bored he cleaned the whole upstairs.
Then yesterday he asked me to bring the vacuum up for him and he vacuumed the whole upstairs too. I am tempted to keep him bored all the time, maybe I can reorganize the whole house over the summer! Still, I think that after all that hard work he did he deserves something to break the monotony that is fun...any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let them be little

What could be better than a free pet?

School Picture Time...