This is #2

#2 is our resident helper. He is always willing to clean up and to help out whenever he is needed. I had a sister like that who I secretly hated for it. However, as a parent, I appreciate all the help I can get!

#2 is also the one at our house that laughs the hardest about anything to do with bodily functions, and has the strangest sense of humor. His contributing efforts to this blog include Old Age is all about perspective, What Boredom can Do, Plane Crashes and Subtle Insults, #2 is a poet, A Future in Advertising, Burps and other bodily functions, No Wonder I don't Like Milk, and Our Flag.



Comments

shay said…
I stumbled onto your blog and thought I'd stop to say "hi". As a mom to 4 I know how important it is to recognize each child and their strengths separately. thanks for the reminder! Just this little blurb was encouraging to me:)

Popular posts from this blog

What could be better than a free pet?

Let them be little

School Picture Time...