Old age is all about perspective...

The other night at dinner we were talking and I said something about the boys being my babies. I got the typical rolled eyes because of course they range in age from four up to ten and only the four year old feels okay being called my baby.
Me: You'll ALWAYS be my babies. When you're 60 I'll still say goo goo 'You're SO cute' when you come to visit me in the rest home.
#2: Don't you mean when we're 40? When we're 60 won't you be like 110?
Me: How old do you think I am?!?!
D: She'd have to be sixty right now...
#2: Oh. I don't do math well when I'm chewing something.

First there was the parachute jab, and now this. I am starting to wonder if he is insulting me on purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What could be better than a free pet?

Let them be little

School Picture Time...